Friday, April 18, 2008

We're back in...

Well...we had a few days out. They consisted of the park, a few stores, playgrounds, and a ton of McDonald's!!!! (at least he was eating well) Now we are back in and have started Round 4/5 (Intensification II). This is supposed to be the toughest of all 5 rounds. Today and tomorrow should be ok, it's Sunday through next Saturday and after will be the worst. Unfortunately my mom and Cameron will not be back until next Saturday night. I think this time I need some prayers, I am scared, and as always continue to pray for Caden. He is so amazing. So strong. He doesn't question anything he just goes with it. He has remained so positive throughout all of this. He is so loving. I wish more of you could spend some time with him, but I do understand that life doesn't always cooperate. Thanks to all who have visited. Thanks to all who have sent letters and care packages and cards. I don't know that you all know how very much that means to both of us. You should see his face light up and hear his little voice when he says "I got mail!!!!". I appreciate all the calls and messages I have received and if I have not responded it does not mean that I don't care, I care about each and every one of you. I just don't always have the time or energy to respond. God Bless all of you!

No comments: