Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Wish I Could Make It Go Away

I am back in Seattle with Caden. I got everything done that I needed to get done while in Alaska. Unfortunately what we thought was a breakthrough with Caden's health was not. In fact he has gotten worse. He is not eating or drinking, he has been running temps between 104 and 105, and he has severe diarrhea. The doctor's are not sure what is causing this. There is no bacteria growing in his cultures. They have no idea what antibiotics to give him or how much. It is so hard to see your child like this and even harder when there is no answer for it. His birthday is tomorrow. He will be 4. I can't ask for anything more for mother's day. My baby made it to his next birthday. I only have one other request and that is for prayer.

No comments: