Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some Good News

Caden had a second CAT scan on Monday and it revealed that the combination of meds he is getting is improving whatever it is he has. He has been fever free for a couple days now and has been able to eat a little bit here and there. Mostly bland boring stuff, but it is like fine cuisine to him! Still no budge on the blood counts. Once those come up he should be able to kick this faster. His spirits are better and he definitely has more energy. The only problem with that is he is so weak it is difficult for him to walk and even more difficult for me to see my baby like that. He had a decent birthday, as decent as he could have with the way he was feeling and being in isolation in the hospital. I was hoping to be back in Alaska by July but this has set us back some. Bummer, we are all so ready to be done with this. Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes, cards, and gifts. I have pictures of him opening them but I do not want to post them. He does not look like the Caden you all know. He looks much better now, so I have included some new pics. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: