Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is In the Air!!!

This winter was a little rough. We made it through pneumonia, H1N1, colds, stomach flu, ear infections, bronchial infections..... I know, sounds insane, but trust me when I tell you he is doing much better than last winter. Things are going wonderfully for me at work. Making my way up the ladder; I just hope I don't get to the top just to find out that's not where I want to be.

The boys are doing well in school. I can't believe this school year is almost over! Oh, and my favorite part....no snow!!!!! Great, I probably just jinxed the city. We'll have some freakish April snowstorm!

Caden has an Audiology appointment next week at Seattle Children's. He had some hearing loss during treatment so they will be checking up on that. I am sure he is fine. His only problem is normal 5 yo boy selective hearing. :) He is adorable right now. He is missing all four front teeth, top and bottom that is.

We are really looking forward to the sun and warmth! Caden's birthday is coming up, May 11th. He will be 6! 19 months in remission!!! We have almost made it 2 years! 3 more to go.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I will post again in a couple months. Have a great Spring!

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Hello little man Caden ... I've been preparing for my brother, Dennis' 40th birthday & started reviewing his blog & found an entry he made about you. I know we have never meet but I spoke to your mom while my brother was not doing well. I'm glad to see your wonderful photos & it sounds like God continues to work in your life. Dennis is doing well too although his memory is very poor. I wish you a wonderful & very happy 6th birthday! I will think of you as you both celebrate you special day.

lori said...

hi schelly - i work with your mom and check in every so often to see how caden is doing...so glad to hear that he is well!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that the boys are doing so well. You all look very happy!