Friday, July 17, 2009

A Big Change

Whewww...it's been awhile since my last post. Sorry about that. I have just been so busy!!! We are no longer in Anchorage. It was a fast move, but I took a transfer with the Corps of Engineers to their Seattle District. We were in Washington at the end of May. The boys are in Cali for the summer with my family while I get everything set up and settled here. They are having a blast!!!! Nana sure is taking good care of them! I miss them dearly, but this way they will come home to a home with all their things set up and everything in order (school, childcare, etc). I think the milder weather here is just what Caden needs. Last winter was just so hard on his little body. Now though, health wise, he is doing awesome!!! He is just about at his one year in remission mark. What a blessing!!! Cameron is growing like a weed and has been so good through all of the transition. I am thinking I will go to Cali for a visit around Labor day and then the boys will join me up here around the end of September. Hopefully I will get another post up when they get up here! I hope everyone has a fantastic summer!

No comments: